Citi releases 3Q Earnings. $3.8 Billion ($1.23/Share) In Reported “Earnings”
- Interesting data : Korea accounts for the largest consumer loan share in Citi’s international debt portfolio (RCB), 21% of Total $126 billion.
- Most are in mortgages (fyi, fueled by the real estate bubble in the last 10 years) and in credit card loans.
- Currently, Korea’s household debt stands close to $900 billions.
- One “cough” in Korea’s consumer loan market would surely woe Citigroup as a whole.
- acuriousoctopus posted this